What is SCNA?
A 501(c)(3) public benefit community organization representing South Cirby Neighborhood Association. SCNA works to promote and foster neighborhood unity, community partnerships and enhance the quality of life in SCNA and Roseville. SCNA is NOT a homeowner’s association.
Features and Benefits of Neighborhood Associations:
- Meet your neighbors and foster a sense of community
- Keep current on what’s going on in your neighborhood and the City
- Help make noticeable improvements in your neighborhood
- Make positive changes in your community
- Better communication with your elected officials and City government
- Help influence the direction of your neighborhood
- Improve the quality of life in your neighborhood
- Improve the quality of life for you and your family
- Participate in events in your neighborhood and broader community
- Have fun and get involved
- Help maintain SCNA and Roseville as a great place to live, work and enjoy